My followers

maandag 4 juli 2016

Esci set 238 Muslim Warriors Part 2

I could have split these up, but I'm so happy I have these finished that I post them all in one go! These are the last nine poses of this set. I posted six figures earlier in my Esci set 238 Muslim Warriors Part1 post. In that post you can also read how I painted them. Very simple as I may say.


As you can see my small Muslim army is growing every time a little bit more. I also finished the figures (one of each pose in the set) of another set but that is for later on this month. Wich means I'm getting close to the end of this small project I wanted to do this year.

Enjoy the pictures!

One of the chiefs!


Strange that after taking pictures, that
you allways see some things that has to
be corrected!


As said, I wanted to keep it simple, so red on the flag,
and no marks!














I hope you like them!

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

25 opmerkingen:

  1. They turned out well, great work on the white!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really nice work on these, love the white.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you gave nice shading to all their folds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Is that a grey shading or wash over the white?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey tsold3000, these are first painted white, and then I gave them a grey wash. When it was dry I gave them a very heavy white drybrush. All the other colors were done after that.

      Greetings
      Peter

      Verwijderen
  5. Really great work Peter. And yeah, I about the pictures. I always seem to notice stuff when I'm posting pictures that I never catch when I'm done painting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. White and red, they look superb...excellent job Peter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Fabulous work Peter, a truly intimating force.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stunning results Peter! Very well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A Splendid Post and Great Job of Painting Peter,
    i like this old figure set.Mine are unpainted and hiding in their boxes along with the French Foreign Legion on the same shelf. BB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great work Peter!

    Greetings
    Hightower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. These look great Peter. Great job on the whites....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Really a good job, and as confirmed by the opinions, the white was indeed very good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Really good matey. I agree with your comment on the other post - "I get bored when I have to paint the same things whole the time"...me as well, that´s why I had to stop with the teutonics for a while..Problem is..it gets harder and harder to get back into pianting them again...I get more ideas for other stuff that Needs doing now or never.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Great paint job Peter !
    I'm looking forward to your next miniatures !
    Greetings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen