My followers

woensdag 20 juli 2011

Zvezda Indian Elephant Part 2

I finally could finish the crew of this elephant. It took me some time with the holliday preparations, but here they are. I had a look at the boxart but decided to add some personal touch, wich means the colors. I love bright colors so that's what I used.

Enjoy the pictures.











Hope you like them!

I asked in my previous post and I had an answer about peoples blogs. So I got the message that the blog of Erhan Atalay is miniafv. Thank you mk_ozkir for this information.
Also my good friend Remco started his own blog, called Miniatures by Remco. I really like his Asterix and Obelix figures.
Also welcome to the following persons; Lord Hill and his blog is about The British Army at Waterloo; Piotr Henryk Nowacki from Revolutionaries ; José Manuel Chasco from 1/72 - Plastic soldier - Diecast ; Henrique Moura Paula Pinto from A COBRA FUMOU and zlikovac from Zlikovac Scale Models.
From the following followers I couldn't find a blog but if you have one just let me know and I'll add them here. Welcome Patrick Mondria, Waz and Amylum.

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice work, next post with them on the elephant?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great paintjob!! love the bright green, as The Lurker above said looking forward to seeing them on the elephant.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you Fran and Ray! Well the next step will be first the base. I think it will be easier that I first place the elephant on that before glueing the figures on it.
    But for now I'm enjoying my birtday and the day after tomorrow I leave on holliday.
    Next month step 3: the base ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely!!! The only thing that "spoils" these are the connector for the sarissa...
    Cheers
    paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks Paul! I agree about the connector, but I wanted to paint this set out of the box. Otherwise I would have replaced the sarissa.

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very nice work. Well done.

    Cheers,

    Nick

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The crew is well worth the wait mate.So have you got anyone in mind for them to be crushing?

    Cheers Rich.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The elephant crew is looking great so is the elephant in the previous post. Great work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is very nice work, the colours look great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. You did a nice job with these colors.
    Well done my friend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thank you all for the nice words. I try to do the base as soon as possible so we can go on with this project and make it to an end.

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. really nice work here great paint job the colours are real good
    Cheers
    Kent

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Thanks Kent! And welcome!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Thank you Peter! Comments like your are always rewarding!! Hugs of Brazil!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen